Today's experience

Today in my class I learnt some information about mensuration.
Then I read some questions in the subject learning and teaching. Then I wrote test in the subject contemporary India and education, the question was language policy as specified in Indian constitution.
Then in my class I learnt some information about Input device.
Then I learnt new  information about CRI that means Computer Related Injuries. In the present world more time spend in the computer, smart phone, etc... because mostly affected by eye for that. I share recant news for CRI,
       NHS Computer problems could be to blame for 'hundreds of deaths' ,academics claim.
       ' we think there are 100 to 900 computer -related deaths per year and we think that is a big underestimate.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TODAY EXPERIENCE

Today's class

Railway time and ordinary time