Today's experience

Today in my class I learnt some information about the measurement. Then I wrote test in the subject learning and teaching, the question was INTER -PERSONAL APPROACH IN CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT. Then I wrote test in the subject contemporary India and education, the question was LANGUAGE POLICY AS SPECIFIED IN INDIAN CONSTITUTION. so I share information about that,
REGIONAL LANGUAGES,
             Article 347. Special provision relating to language spoken by a section of the population of a state.
LANGUAGE OF THE SUPREME COURT,HIGH COURT,etc.
             Article 348  and  Article 349
SPECIAL DIRECTIVES,
             Article 350 and
            Article 350 A. Facilities for instruction in mother tongue at the primary stage.
            Article 350B. Special officer for linguistic .
           Article 351.Directive for development of the Hindi language. Then I read some questions in the subject childhood and growing up,in my childhood mam telling one story the story was related to always think positive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TODAY EXPERIENCE

Today's class

Railway time and ordinary time