Today's experience

In the major hour I learnt some information about the mensuration. Then I read some questions in the subject learning and teaching. And then I wrote test in the subject contemporary India and education the question was  VIEWS OF GREAT
THINKERS.  1.Rabindranath Tagor.
2.Mahatma Gandhi. Then I learnt some information about the MOVEMENT OF ANIMALS  such as the Fish, Earthworms, Snake, Birds.
I share about that Fishes live only in water. Most fishes swim by waving their tails from side to side (eg. Tunny fish ). When these fishes swim, they move up and down. Then Earthworms move with the help of body muscles (both circular and longitudinal muscles) and satae. The earthworm moves at the rate of 25cm per minute. The Earthworms can move on a smooth and hard surface like glass by using mucus for adhesion as the setae cannot anchor to the substratum. Then about the snake this
S-Shaped movement , known as undulatory locomotion, is used by many snakes on land and in water. Then Birds are best - suited  for an aerial mode of life. The body is Stream-lined and thus offer the least amount of resistance for movement in the air. The wings  are a modified forelimbs. Then I learnt some information about the Tamilnadu sources. Then I am going to play .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TODAY EXPERIENCE

Today's class

Railway time and ordinary time