Today's experience

Today in my classmate taking the seminar, the topic was coordination geometry and real number system so I learnt information about that.
Then I read some questions in the subject  learning and teaching. And then I wrote test in the subject contemporary India and education, the question was 10th, 11th &12th five years plan. Then I read some questions in the subject childhood and growing up.
In the last hour I am going to the library so I share some news about PLANETS OF  TRAPPIST -1,
           TRAPPIST -1 also designed as 2 mass J23062928-0502285 [6] is an ultra cool red dwarf star [7][8] that is slightly larger but much more massive than the planet JUPITER, LOCATED 39.6 LIGHT  YEARS (12.1pc) from the sun in the constellation aquarices [9][10]. seven temperate terrestrial plants have been detected orbiting the STAR,larger number than detected in any other planetary system [11][12].A study released in may 2017 suggest that the tightly exoplanets aviod collidiny with one another due to orbits that are harmoniously resonant and,as a result are stable for very long time [13][14]. And then news about sports INDIA looks to cash in on SOUTH AFRICA'S worse with the top gum missing it will be a difficult task for the proteas to step Kohli&co.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TODAY EXPERIENCE

Today's class

Railway time and ordinary time