Today's experience


Today in my class I learnt some information about the ALGEBRA because in my classmate taking the seminar the topic was algebra using with OHP PROJECTOR  and  VISUALIZER .Then I read some questions in the subject learning and teaching. Then I wrote test in the contemporary India and education, the question was FUNDING SYSTEM OF  EDUCATION. And then I read some questions in the subject childhood and growing up. Then I read some questions in the subject understanding discipline and subject. Then in my class I learnt some information about the GENDER IN MEDIA and SAFETY OF GIRLS AND WOMEN AT  SCHOOL, HOME and WORK PLACE. SOME TIPS SAFETY  FOR GIRLS AND WOMEN  ,
          1.Awareness.
          2.Use your sixth sense.
          3.Self-defense training.
          4.Escape.
          5.Your right to fight.
          6.Pepper spray.
          7.Home invasions.
          8.Avoiding a car-jacking lock all doors and keep windows up when driving.
           9.A travel tip.
         10.Safety in cyberspace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TODAY EXPERIENCE

Today's class

Railway time and ordinary time