Today experience

Today in my first hour I am going to 7th standard(English medium) gone the chapter 4 that is geometry and today going to chapter 5 that is data handling and I tell the notes for that chapter students are mark the notes in the book then after write the class work note. And then next hour is free that means second hour. And then I am going to 7th standard(Tamil medium) the same process for the class 7th standard  (English medium).And then next hour I will going to 10th standard I write the sums in the black board that chapter was sequence and series and also I will teach that sums.And the fifth hour is free but in my guide mam saw, you will going to 6th standard because I will that class. Next hour also write and explain the sums for the 10th standard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TODAY EXPERIENCE

Today's class

Railway time and ordinary time